Q'Mark QWD Washdown Electric Unit Heater from Don Burger Inc.
From 2 KW to 39 KW for all types of applications.
For over 40 years, Q'Mark has been known as the premium manufacturer of commercial unit heaters. The industrial unit heater market has become very competitive and Qmark has made the investment to develop their own Wash-down Unit Heater. This unit is made with 16 gauge 304 stainless steel cabinet with a Nema 4x box and comes standard with a wall/ceiling bracket made of 14 gauge stainless steel. The stainless steel finned elements help improve heat distribution and better corrosion protection. An automatic high temperature reset will protect the unit in case of overheating.
These units are competitively priced and will ship within 2 weeks after orders being placed
(base unit or base unit with options). Additional options such as Thermostat, Disconnect Switch, Monel Element*, Manual Reset, Selector/Mode Switch, Pilot Light, 120V Controls or Epoxy Coating are available. These items will be factory installed and will still ship within the 2 week lead time!
– water treat ment plants
– coal handling areas
– food processing plants
– car washes
– swimming pools
Made in USA WITH pride.
– Engineered, manufactured, and shipped nationwide from Bennettsville, South Carolina, USA.
TWO WEEK LEADTIME (BASE OR CUSTOMIZED UNIT)
– Whether you need a base unit or a customized unit, our lead-times remain consistent at 2 weeks. We provide the convenience of getting a Wash-down heater quickly to your jobsite when you need them most!
FLEXIBILITY WITH CONTROL OPTIONS
– Order your Wash-down Unit Heater with customizable features that fit your requirements.
• Pilot Light
• Mode Switch
• Disconnect Switch
• Manual Reset
• 120 Volt Control
• Monel Elements
• Epoxy Coating
– Our base unit provides you with what is needed to heat your space with no additional features you
want need at and an additional cost you don’t want. Base unit includes:
• Totally enclosed motor
• Nema 4x box
• 16 gauge 304 stainless steel cabinet
• Stainless steel finned tubular elements
• 24 volt controls
• Automatic temperature high limit
• 14 gauge stainless steel wall/ceiling bracket.
– QMark has over 50 years of manufacturing heating products and are known for building quality
commercial grade products that last!!